1. Lim YH, Kwon DH, Kim J, Park WJ, Kook H, Kim YK*. (2018) Identification of long noncoding RNAs involved in muscle differentiation. PLoS One. 13:e0193898.
2. Song J, Kim YK*. (2017) Identification of the Role of miR-142-5p in Alzheimer’s Disease by Comparative Bioinformatics and Cellular Analysis. Front Mol Neurosci. 10:227.
3. Jeong G, Lim YH, Kim NJ, Wee G, Kim YK*. (2017) Knockout of miR-221 and miR-222 reveals common and specific targets for paralogous miRNAs. RNA Biol. 14:197-205.
4. Jeong G, Lim YH, Kim YK*. (2016) Precise mapping of the transcription start sites of human microRNAs using DROSHA knockout cells. BMC Genomics. 17:908.
5. Kim YK*, Kim B, Kim VN*. (2016) Re-evaluation of the roles of DROSHA, Exportin 5, and DICER in microRNA biogenesis. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 113:E1881-E1889. (*co-corresponding authors)
6. Kim YK. (2015) Extracellular microRNAs as Biomarkers in Human Disease. Chonnam Med J. 51:51-57.
7. Kim YK*, Wee G*, Park J, Kim J, Baek D, Kim JS, Kim VN. (2013) TALEN-based knockout library for human microRNAs. Nat Struct Mol Biol. 20:1458-1464. (*equal contribution)
8. Kim YK, Yeo J, Kim B, Ha M, Kim VN. (2012) Short Structured RNAs with Low GC Content Are Selectively Lost during Extraction from a Small Number of Cells. Molecular Cell. 46:893-895.
9. Kim YK, Heo I, Kim VN. (2010) Modifications of small RNAs and their associated proteins. Cell. 143:703-709.
10. Heo I*, Joo C*, Kim YK*, Ha M, Yoon MJ, Cho J, Yeom KH, Han J, Kim VN. (2009) TUT4 in concert with Lin28 suppresses microRNA biogenesis through pre-microRNA uridylation. Cell. 138:696-708. (*equal contribution)
11. Kim YK*, Yu J*, Han TS, Park SY, Namkoong B, Kim DH, Hur K, Yoo MW, Lee HJ, Yang HK, Kim VN. (2009) Functional links between clustered microRNAs: suppression of cell-cycle inhibitors by microRNA clusters in gastric cancer. Nucleic Acids Res. 37:1672-1681. (*equal contribution)
12. Kim YK, Kim VN. (2007) Processing of intronic microRNAs. EMBO J. 26:775-783.