- Biomedical Sciences
Departmant Biomedical Sciences Major Research in our lab focuses on a wide range of projects from molecular mechanisms of synaptic plasticity which is a strong model for learning and memory and Neurodegenerative disease including Alzheimer’s disease. Jihoon.Jo@jnu.ac.kr Homepage
1. Long term potentiation, but not depression, in interlamellar hippocampus CA1. Scientific Reports, 8: 5187 (2018).
2. β-amyloid inhibits hippocampal LTP through TNFR/IKK/NF-κB pathway. Neurological Research, 40: 268-276 (2018).
3. Impact of Electrical Stimulation on Cortisol Secretion in Rat Adrenal Gland. Biochip Journal, 12: 216-221 (2018).
4. Planar coil-based contact-mode magnetic stimulation: synaptic responses in hippocampal slices and thermal considerations. Scientific Reports, 8: 13423 (2018).
5. Aggregation-prone GFAP mutation in Alexander disease validated using a zebrafish model. BMC Neurology, 17: 175 (2017).
6. The reemergence of long-term potentiation in aged Alzheimer's disease mouse model. Scientific Reports, 6: 29152 (2016).
7. Infliximab ameliorates AD-associated object recognition memory impairment. Behavioural Brain Research, 311: 384-391 (2016).
8. Synaptic adhesion molecule IgSF11 regulates synaptic transmission and plasticity. Nature Neuroscience, 19: 84-93 (2016).
9. Intracellular oligomeric amyloid-beta rapidly regulates GluA1 subunit of AMPA receptor in the hippocampus. Scientific Reports, 5: 10934 (2015).
10. Formulation of glutathione responsive anti-proliferative nanoparticles from thiolated Akt1 siRNA and disulfide-crosslinked PEI for efficient anti-cancer gene therapy. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 126: 322-327 (2015).
11. 특허출원: 귀리 추출물 아베난쓰라마이드C 또는 이의 유도체를 유효성분으로 포함하는 퇴행성 신경질환의 예방 또는 치료용 약제학적 조성물 및 건강기능식품 (10-2016-0066932)