When to graduate: at the end of February and August every year
Qualification for graduation
- Those who graduate within eight semesters tenn of study.
- Those who can graduate within 16 semesters of maximum enrollment.
- Those who completed required credit hours for graduation of each department.
- Those who completed required curriculum of obligatory/elective courses of each department.
- Those who meet graduation requirements.
Those who complete required credit hours for graduation of each department within six or seven semesters, meet graduation requirements and those with G.P.A. of 3.75 and over, at 1he same time, are able to graduate early.