Based on the CNU educational philosophy of pursuing truth, creativity, and service to the community, our goal is to foster students possessing moral character and human compassion essential in caring for human life, as well as commitment in pursuing the fundamental truths in medicine, for the prevention and treatment of diseases harmful to human beings. In doing so, we aim to cultivate medical personnel who can contribute to the welfare of mankind and lead the advancement of medical science.
- 1To instill our students with the basic spirit of philanthropy and service
- 2To train our students to have the ability to grasp and solve local and national health issues
- 3To train our students to provide primary health care by learning the basic theories of medicine and acquiring clinical training
- 4To promote the pursuit of professional medical knowledge and continuing education after graduation
- 5To ensure that our students possess the necessary qualifications for conducting creative research and medical education